Reconstruction of the operation facility in Jablonné nad Orlicí with the use of European funds OPPI.
The cooperative took advantage of the offer of the Operational Programme Enterprise and Innovation (OPPI) in the area of Ecoenergy and obtained subsidies for a complex reconstruction of its operation facility in Jablonné nad Orlicí.
This action takes place in the following phases:
- 2009 Replacement of windows in the manufacturing building and reconstruction and modernisation of lighting
- 2010 Reconstruction and modernisation of technology in the heating room and reconstruction of the vapour heating system to hot water heating system
- 2011 Replacement of cyclone separation by filtration with recuperation and equipment of the extracting device by the filter Moldow
- 2012 External thermal isolation and new facade of the manufacturing building
- 2013 Thermal isolation and new facade of the administrative building with the dining room